Thursday, May 1, 2008

Car View

A lot of today looked like this:

DSCN8322.JPG

And that's ok because that's pretty darn amazing in my humble opinion.

We are such dorks. We had to stop east of Pendleton, up somewhere at about, say 4193 feet and take pictures of Brett playing in the last dregs of snow. Which, actually when you think about it, is pretty gross, but I was tripping on all the snow still on the ground.

Baker City is pretty rad, at least the little bit of it I've seen from the car, from Alberton's, and the hot tub of the Super 8.

Phoebe is a little trouper. She wouldn't have us both going to the hot tub this evening, however. My passion and intent for soaking my body won the moment and Brett stayed with her in this stinky room.

Alright, I'm going to finish this up so I can concentrate on Lost. Cheers everyone!!

No comments: