Thursday, May 8, 2008

Night 7 on the Road

Wow. I can't believe it's been an entire week of road tripping. I have to say, the drive from Minnesota to Pennsylvania pretty much sucked. Ohio was especially painful. The rain. The turnpike. The semis on the turnpike. Yuck.

We met up with a high school acquaintance of mine, John, in Pittsburgh. He put us up and we ended up having the soundest, most comfortable nights' sleep our entire trip. Pittsburgh was AWESOME and I wish we had more time to investigate the city. We're way too tired to upload the photos tonight, so they'll just have until later.

It's just another couple hundred miles to Philly. I spent a few hours today on craigslist trying to find furniture, most especially a bed. Let's hope something comes together by tomorrow night. If not, no worries, it'll all work out somehow.

I'm a big bore tonight! I think I'm just a bit distracted. Ok, signing off for now. Must recharge.

No comments: